RATES BURGUNDY TER
Paris and Dijon discounts!
Your trip shopping and culture at low prices! The regional council, in partnership with the SNCF, offers a weekend in Paris from 20 €. Very attractive prices allow you to enjoy the charms of Paris, from Dijon, Les Laumes-Alesia, Montbard, Thunder, Saint-Florentin, Laroche-Migennes, Joigny and Sens.
Paris à petit prix !
© Credit: Regional Council of Burgundy
No excuse to refuse a ride in the capital. A return to 20 € is more than 75% reduction compared to a full fare ticket!
You can choose between two round trips on trains Coral, more comfortable. The number of places available is limited.
+ e, Ticket € 20 Dijon-Paris
- Way: from Dijon on Saturday at 5:29 (arrival station of Paris-Bercy: 8:22)
- Return: Station from Paris-Bercy 5:38 p.m. (arrival in Dijon: 20:30)
- Way: from Dijon on Saturday at 7:29 (arrival at Paris-Bercy: 10:22)
- Return: Station from Paris-Bercy at 19:38 (arriving at Dijon 10:30 p.m.)
- Way: starting station of Paris-Bercy on Saturday at 3:38 p.m. (arrival in Dijon: 18.30)
- Return: from Dijon on Sunday (or the following Sunday) at 7:29 p.m., for an arrival station of Paris-Bercy to 10:22 p.m.
Formula "SATURDAY NIGHT"
- Go Saturdays: 1:29 p.m. departure / arrival Paris Bercy 4:22 p.m.
- Back Sunday: 7:38 departure / arrival Dijon 10:30
+ e, Weekend in Paris
Enjoy a promotional rate to pass the weekend in Paris with the regional council! Tickets are on sale at the stations of Dijon, Les Laumes, Montbard, Thunder, Saint-Florentin, Laroche-Migennes, Joigny and Sens.
This offer is available in limited numbers at many stations axis Dijon / Paris and Auxerre / Paris. It allows you to benefit from reduction to go to Paris train stations:
- Dijon: 27 €
- The Laumes: 23 €
- Montbard: 22 €
- Thunder: 19 €
- Saint-Florentin: 18 €
- Laroche-Migennes: 16 €
- Joigny: 16 €
- Sens: 13 €
This offer includes the outward and return mandatory. The round is on Saturday and return on Sunday at specific times.
Go Saturdays: 9:29 departure / arrival Paris Bercy 24:22
- The Laumes: 9:58
- Montbard: 10:07
- Thunder: 10:33
- Saint-Florentin: 10:46
- Laroche-Migennes: 11:01
- Joigny: 11:09
- Direction: 11:26
Back Sunday departure Paris Bercy 3:38 p.m. / 6:30 p.m. arrival Dijon
- Direction: 4:34 p.m.
- Joigny: 4:50 p.m.
- Laroche-Migennes: 5:01 p.m.
- Saint-Florentin: 5:13 p.m.
- Thunder: 5:27 p.m.
- Montbard: 5:53 p.m.
- The Laumes - Alesia: 6:02 p.m.
Any ticket purchased is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
Where to buy your ticket?
On your SMARTPHONE : TER mobile app
Buy your ticket two weeks before your departure and save it on your smartphone.
INTERNET : www.ter-sncf.com/bourgogne or www.mobigo-bourgogne.com
Buy your ticket two weeks before your departure and print.
STOP the TER the Dijon train station (to go to Paris) and Paris-Bercy (to get to Dijon).
Formulas for "SATURDAY NIGHT" and "WEEKEND" to stop all stations TER TER Bourgogne designated in these offers.
Tickets are on sale Friday, 15 days before the departure date. Non-exchangeable and non-refundable tickets.
Pamphlet Paris Dijon
(2 Mo) - PDF
Modifié le : 30/05/2014 11:35
(1 Mo) - PDF
Modifié le : 30/05/2014 11:35
Article du 14/09/2010 14:23, modifié le 30/05/2014 12:06