RATES BURGUNDY TER
Paris and Dijon discounts!
Your trip shopping and culture at low prices! The regional council, in partnership with the SNCF, offers a weekend in Paris from 20 €. Very attractive prices allow you to enjoy the charms of Paris, from Dijon, Les Laumes-Alesia, Montbard, Thunder, Saint-Florentin, Laroche-Migennes, Joigny and Sens.
Paris à petit prix !
© Credit: Regional Council of Burgundy
No excuse for refusing a trip to the capital. A return to 20 € is more than 75% reduction compared with a full-fare ticket!
You can choose between two round trips on trains Coral convenient. Seating is limited.
+ e, Ticket € 20 Dijon-Paris
- Go: from Dijon on Saturday at 5:29 (arrival station of Paris-Bercy: 8:22)
- Return: station from Paris-Bercy 5:38 p.m. (arrival in Dijon: 20:30)
- Go: from Dijon on Saturday at 7:29 (arriving at Paris-Bercy: 10:22)
- Return: station from Paris-Bercy at 19:38 (arriving at 10:30 p.m. Dijon)
- Go: Start the station in Paris-Bercy on Saturday at 3:38 p.m. (arrival in Dijon: 18.30)
- Return: from Dijon on Sunday (or the following Sunday) at 19.29, for an arrival at the station in Paris-Bercy at 10:22 p.m.
Formula "SATURDAY NIGHT"
- Go Saturdays: 1:29 p.m. departure / arrival Paris Bercy 4:22 p.m.
- Back Sunday: 7:38 departure / arrival Dijon 10:30
+ e, Weekend in Paris
Enjoy a special rate to pass the weekend in Paris with the regional council! Tickets are on sale at the stations of Dijon, The Laumes Montbard, Thunder, Saint-Florentin, Laroche-Migennes, Joigny and Sens.
The stations concerned
This offer is available in limited numbers at many stations axis Dijon / Paris and Auxerre / Paris. It entitles you to discount to get to Paris train stations:
- Dijon: 27 €
- The Laumes: 23 €
- Montbard: 22 €
- Thunder: 19 €
- Saint-Florentin: 18 €
- Laroche-Migennes: 16 €
- Joigny: 16 €
- Direction: 13 €
This includes access to and the required return. We take you on Saturday and return on Sunday at the specified time.
Go Saturdays: 9:29 departure / arrival Paris Bercy 24:22
- The Laumes: 9:58
- Montbard: 10:07
- Thunder: 10:33
- Saint-Florentin: 10:46
- Laroche-Migennes: 11:01
- Joigny: 11:09
- Meaning: 11:26
Back Sunday: Paris Bercy 15h38 departure / arrival Dijon 18:30
- Direction: 4:34 p.m.
- Joigny: 4:50 p.m.
- Laroche-Migennes: 5:01 p.m.
- Saint-Florentin: 5:13 p.m.
- Thunder: 5:27 p.m.
- Montbard: 5:53 p.m.
- The Laumes - Alesia: 6:02 p.m.
Any ticket purchased is not refundable or exchangeable.
Where to buy your ticket?
On your SMARTPHONE : TER mobile app
Buy your ticket two weeks before you leave and keep it on your smartphone.
On the Internet : www.ter-sncf.com
Buy your ticket two weeks before departure and print.
STOP the TER the Dijon train station (to go to Paris) and Paris-Bercy (to get to Dijon).
For formulas "SATURDAY NIGHT" and "WEEKEND" at the counter of all stations TER TER Burgundy designated in these offers.
Tickets are available for sale on Friday, 15 days before the departure date. Non-exchangeable and non-refundable tickets.
Pamphlet Paris Dijon
(2 Mo) - PDF
Modifié le : 30/05/2014 11:35
(1 Mo) - PDF
Modifié le : 30/05/2014 11:35
Article du 14/09/2010 14:23, modifié le 25/09/2014 14:31