Europe Direct Information Centre Burgundy
Anxious to bring Europe closer to the citizen, the Burgundy Regional Council has established centers of information and documentation on Europe Dijon and Macon.
Accredited by the European Commission, these centers are relay official information of the European Union Burgundy region, for students, individuals and professionals.
- Enable citizens to obtain information and advice on institutions, legislation, policies, programs and funding opportunities of the European Union
- Improve dissemination of information near the European institutions,
- Animate the local and regional debate on European Union and its policies
- Giving voice to the people by allowing them to address the European institutions (questions, opinions, suggestions ...)
A bridge between Europe and its citizens
The Europe Direct Information Centre is part of Burgundy Europe Direct network. The Europe Direct information network is via proximity between the EU and citizens.
The network currently has 500 Europe Direct information centers located throughout the European territory, including sixty are located in France.
Document related to this article
Introducing Europe Direct Information Centre in Dijon Burgundy
Modifié le : 28/02/2011 10:18
2 pages (317 Ko) - PDF
- Article du 26/06/2008 16:40, modifié le 14/03/2013 10:32 -